Hikashop Registration Form
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #222199
by fireballxl5
Hikashop Registration Form was created by fireballxl5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I need very little information from the customer as no goods to ship, all virtual. I have edited the registration form (Display | Custom Fields) so that I'm only asking for the basic data as no address info required however the form still has the headline 'Address Information'. How do I get rid of this header (see attached gif)
I have looked in registration.php but it doesn't appear to be there - I am a novice php developer, not my thing.
Maybe I should just use the joolma registration form instead of hikashop, how do I set it back?
Thanks for the great work
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I need very little information from the customer as no goods to ship, all virtual. I have edited the registration form (Display | Custom Fields) so that I'm only asking for the basic data as no address info required however the form still has the headline 'Address Information'. How do I get rid of this header (see attached gif)
I have looked in registration.php but it doesn't appear to be there - I am a novice php developer, not my thing.
Maybe I should just use the joolma registration form instead of hikashop, how do I set it back?
Thanks for the great work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Hi,
If you don't want the address on the registration form, just turn off the option "Ask address on registration" of the HikaShop configuration. The title will be removed automatically in that case.
If you don't want the address on the registration form, just turn off the option "Ask address on registration" of the HikaShop configuration. The title will be removed automatically in that case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 9 months ago #222604
by fireballxl5
Replied by fireballxl5 on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Hi Nicolas
That worked for me, but has thrown up another funny. When I click on the link I have created from the product button 'Add cart to HTML link' I am taken to /component/hikashop/checkout and at the top of the page I get a 'New' button to add a new address. Is there anyway to remove this?
See attached image which helps explain the problem.
That worked for me, but has thrown up another funny. When I click on the link I have created from the product button 'Add cart to HTML link' I am taken to /component/hikashop/checkout and at the top of the page I get a 'New' button to add a new address. Is there anyway to remove this?
See attached image which helps explain the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222608
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Hi,
For this you can edit the view "checkout / address_select" and remove the "new" button, or do that thanks to a css property:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
For this you can edit the view "checkout / address_select" and remove the "new" button, or do that thanks to a css property:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 9 months ago #222771
by fireballxl5
Replied by fireballxl5 on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Hi Xavier
Thanks for that but this is way beyond me, I'm not a programmer. Are there any other options for I am surprised that other folk who only sell vitual goods haven't been experiencing the same problem? I don't need or want a postal address.
Cheers
Thanks for that but this is way beyond me, I'm not a programmer. Are there any other options for I am surprised that other folk who only sell vitual goods haven't been experiencing the same problem? I don't need or want a postal address.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222821
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Hi,
Remove the "address" view from your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration and you won't get that "new" button.
Remove the "address" view from your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration and you won't get that "new" button.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 9 months ago #222905
by fireballxl5
Replied by fireballxl5 on topic Hikashop Registration Form
Excellent, that works nicely. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds