- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
User Control Panel coming up unusable
10 years 9 months ago #222589
by waeshop
User Control Panel coming up unusable was created by waeshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
I created a new menu item called "Control panel" and set it to hikashop user control panel.
On your demo website a nice control panel comes up, on mine, I get this:
i.imgur.com/ifsqY1j.png
Latest joomla (just downloaded it)
Those links are not clickable, and those modules underneath are normally on the right side of the page. The modules are also not clickable.
Setup looks like this:
i.imgur.com/1pP6N50.png
I can't see anything wrong with it.
I created a new menu item called "Control panel" and set it to hikashop user control panel.
On your demo website a nice control panel comes up, on mine, I get this:
i.imgur.com/ifsqY1j.png
Latest joomla (just downloaded it)
Those links are not clickable, and those modules underneath are normally on the right side of the page. The modules are also not clickable.
Setup looks like this:
i.imgur.com/1pP6N50.png
I can't see anything wrong with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222663
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Hello,
Maybe the trouble come from your template, in this case you must custom your CSS.
If you are unable to do this.
Give me a link? AND can you give an administrator access via our contact form?
Don't forget to add the URL link of this subject in this email.
I'll check this by myself.
Regards,
Maybe the trouble come from your template, in this case you must custom your CSS.
If you are unable to do this.
Give me a link? AND can you give an administrator access via our contact form?
Don't forget to add the URL link of this subject in this email.
I'll check this by myself.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222698
by waeshop
I don't think it's a template, as the template I picked is made to be used wtih hikashop and the demo they have set up has the control panel working fine. I'll email.
Replied by waeshop on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Philip wrote: Hello,
Maybe the trouble come from your template, in this case you must custom your CSS.
If you are unable to do this.
Give me a link? AND can you give an administrator access via our contact form?
Don't forget to add the URL link of this subject in this email.
I'll check this by myself.
Regards,
I don't think it's a template, as the template I picked is made to be used wtih hikashop and the demo they have set up has the control panel working fine. I'll email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222705
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Hello,
I make some test, and the trouble really come from your template.
You can see it by yourself by switching to protostar template.
The trouble is that your clients and icecarousel are in front of your links, and so they can't works...
You must talk with template creator to solve this trouble.
Regards,
I make some test, and the trouble really come from your template.
You can see it by yourself by switching to protostar template.
The trouble is that your clients and icecarousel are in front of your links, and so they can't works...
You must talk with template creator to solve this trouble.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222752
by waeshop
Replied by waeshop on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Really? That's very strange. It works on their demo. I had tried changing the template for the address box problem and that didn't work. I'll check the modules and perhaps remove them from that page. Thanks for checking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222775
by waeshop
Replied by waeshop on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Thanks for that. Yes, that's definitely it, not sure how I missed it. I'm still having issues with the address box. I definitely did test that on another template and it doesn't work, even with nothing else on the page. I wonder if it has to do with the region being Korea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #222849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Control Panel coming up unusable
Hi,
The address popup not having the scroll bar like it should comes from the CSS of the plugin iceshortcodes that you have on your website which is apparently a plugin bundled with your template.
So even if you switch your template, if you still have the plugin enabled, you'll still get the issue.
Please contact your template provider for help on that.
The address popup not having the scroll bar like it should comes from the CSS of the plugin iceshortcodes that you have on your website which is apparently a plugin bundled with your template.
So even if you switch your template, if you still have the plugin enabled, you'll still get the issue.
Please contact your template provider for help on that.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds