URL cpanel
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226108
by m.fontana
URL cpanel was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
Hi,
I wan't to change the URL on cpanel (adress.html, orders.html ecc); I try to create a menu like the cpanel section: order, whishlist, address ecc, but this not solve my problem.
How can I do for solve this?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana
Hi,
I wan't to change the URL on cpanel (adress.html, orders.html ecc); I try to create a menu like the cpanel section: order, whishlist, address ecc, but this not solve my problem.
How can I do for solve this?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226112
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic URL cpanel
Hi,
To change the links in the user control panel menu, you can edit the view "product / cpanel" and add this kind of code right after the "foreach":
To change the links in the user control panel menu, you can edit the view "product / cpanel" and add this kind of code right after the "foreach":
Code:
if($oneButton['image'] == 'address') // in this case we change the address link.
$oneButton['link'] = 'http://website.com/myurl'; // need to be a valid url !
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226150
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL cpanel
Sorry but I not found this file on my product folder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226187
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL cpanel
Then I don't know why the shippping method doesn't appeared on checkout.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226152
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic URL cpanel
Hi,
Via HikaShop > Display > Views: take.ms/q70Zk
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
For the shipping method issue, please read our shipping method documentations or open a new topic.
Via HikaShop > Display > Views: take.ms/q70Zk
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
For the shipping method issue, please read our shipping method documentations or open a new topic.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds