- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
Validate customer age at registration
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226227
by deuce4884
Validate customer age at registration was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have a couple of questions. First, I'm adding a birthday date picker to the user custom fields. I need my customers to be 18 years old to register. Is there anyway to validate their age? I have a radio custom field that ask if someone wants to register as a dealer. I would like them to be assigned to a different user group if they select yes. Is this possible
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have a couple of questions. First, I'm adding a birthday date picker to the user custom fields. I need my customers to be 18 years old to register. Is there anyway to validate their age? I have a radio custom field that ask if someone wants to register as a dealer. I would like them to be assigned to a different user group if they select yes. Is this possible
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by deuce4884.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226292
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Validate customer age at registration
Hi,
These requests are possible but not by default, it will require a custom plugin for that.
A plugin based on the "onBeforeLogin()" function.
Here is the developer documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...r-documentation.html
If you are not a developer, you can still post a request in the commercial jobs section of our forum.
These requests are possible but not by default, it will require a custom plugin for that.
A plugin based on the "onBeforeLogin()" function.
Here is the developer documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...r-documentation.html
If you are not a developer, you can still post a request in the commercial jobs section of our forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds