Skip to main content

Add link to user control panel

More
10 years 8 months ago #227527 by lightfighter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0

I was wondering how to add a download space link to the user menu when they get to the user control panel? I've attached a screenshot because I don't think I explained this well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227529 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaShop provide an interface to display the user available downloads.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files

Otherwise, you can customize the view "user | cpanel".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
With some search you will be able to find other thread talking about the user cpanel customization.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum