- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Group Customer Pricing
10 years 7 months ago #228458
by sarahshaw
Group Customer Pricing was created by sarahshaw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
Hi I'm trying to set up custom pricing for my grouped customers. I have read through other posts with similar requests and know it can be done. I have seen some screen shots where you set it up in the product page but I do not have that option. I also have seen people talking about an ACL plugin? Just wondering if someone can point me in the direction of where to start.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
Hi I'm trying to set up custom pricing for my grouped customers. I have read through other posts with similar requests and know it can be done. I have seen some screen shots where you set it up in the product page but I do not have that option. I also have seen people talking about an ACL plugin? Just wondering if someone can point me in the direction of where to start.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #228496
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Group Customer Pricing
Hi,
When you edit a product, under the prices section, you can enter several rows of price. On each row, you can use the column "ACL" to setup the user groups for each price.
If you don't have the ACL column, it means that you're not using the Business edition of HikaShop. That feature is only in the Business edition so upgrading would be necessary in that case.
When you edit a product, under the prices section, you can enter several rows of price. On each row, you can use the column "ACL" to setup the user groups for each price.
If you don't have the ACL column, it means that you're not using the Business edition of HikaShop. That feature is only in the Business edition so upgrading would be necessary in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds