- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Register Message
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229187
by niknek24
Register Message was created by niknek24
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hallo.
I am new in this forum and new to Hika Shop. This is very good and easy e-shop. I have only one problem and please I need help of someone. I use Artisteer 4.1 to make my template.
When i try to register to my site, if i use the Beez3 Joomla template , then i receive the message:
"Your account has been created and an activation link has been sent to the email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.”
When i try to register to my site, if i use the Artisteer template , then this message doesn’t show. Is someone out there, know how i solve it?
Thank U.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hallo.
I am new in this forum and new to Hika Shop. This is very good and easy e-shop. I have only one problem and please I need help of someone. I use Artisteer 4.1 to make my template.
When i try to register to my site, if i use the Beez3 Joomla template , then i receive the message:
"Your account has been created and an activation link has been sent to the email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.”
When i try to register to my site, if i use the Artisteer template , then this message doesn’t show. Is someone out there, know how i solve it?
Thank U.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by niknek24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Register Message
Hi,
I would recommend to contact Artisteer support. They should be able to tell you what to do.
You can also read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
I would recommend to contact Artisteer support. They should be able to tell you what to do.
You can also read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229294
by niknek24
Replied by niknek24 on topic Register Message
Thank you, thank you & thank you!! Your support with this link has solve my problem. Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds