Skip to main content

Problem with edit of address in user control panel

More
10 years 7 months ago #229522 by gigi974
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

We have the problem with editing of addresses in user control panel (front end). When you click on edit link the popup opens but it shows the index html of our page. Tried with mootols and bootstrap and result is the same.

Also formatting of the forms in popup is not in the css style of the page.

We use joomshaper organic life template.

What could be wrong? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229567 by nicolas
Hi,

Please try after changing the "popup mode" to "vex" in the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229643 by gigi974
Hi,

the same problem persists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229681 by nicolas
Hi,

The problem is that when the address edition URL is called, your website redirects it to the home page:
take.ms/wHmDr

I suppose that it's something linked to the SEF on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #229871 by gigi974
I will check, since the same behaviour is with vex and w/o... I saw you logged onto the site, which runs 2.6.0., we have 2.6.1. in test enviroment only for now.

Will come back later

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230005 by gigi974
Hi,

yes if I disable SEO it works. I've tried combinations of SEO, joomla seo, sh404sef, to see the differences, but with both it won't work.

Don't know why??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230093 by nicolas
Hi,

It might be linked to a system plugin, or the htaccess file of your website.
So check the system plugins (you can try disabling them one by one), and check that the htaccess doesn't have strange rules that were added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230129 by gigi974
I doubt it is htaccess as this was the first thing I've tested (with default one). I'll check for prugins...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230263 by gigi974
Hi, we tested various configurations and I'm 99% sure that is hika + default joomla sef case. Writing you to support email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum