Edit Cart Username
10 years 5 months ago #235498
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Edit Cart Username
Hi,
I am not able to reproduce the issue on your end. I tried to change the customer owner of the carts with the ids : 2669, 2667 both were changed correctly.
So now, I have a doubt, I am not sure to check the correct thing.
Could you give me a screen record or screen shots of the issue ?
I am not able to reproduce the issue on your end. I tried to change the customer owner of the carts with the ids : 2669, 2667 both were changed correctly.
So now, I have a doubt, I am not sure to check the correct thing.
Could you give me a screen record or screen shots of the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235653
by Bobwales
Replied by Bobwales on topic Edit Cart Username
Please try changing cart ID 2667 from User ID 80 to User NickB ID 632...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235695
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Edit Cart Username
Hi,
There was indeed an issue on the cart save in backend, we were taking the user HikaShop id instead of the Joomla one.
I fixed it on your end, and will fix it on our packages too.
Thank you for this report.
There was indeed an issue on the cart save in backend, we were taking the user HikaShop id instead of the Joomla one.
I fixed it on your end, and will fix it on our packages too.
Thank you for this report.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobwales
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236170
by Bobwales
Replied by Bobwales on topic Edit Cart Username
Thanks Xavier - all good now. Great support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds