- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
create two different levels customers
- giuseppe123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #235333
by giuseppe123456
create two different levels customers was created by giuseppe123456
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.souvenirsardegna.it
hello, I need to create two different levels . 1 regular customer access . 2 dealer customer access . after registering and specifying the VAT number can access and view from reseller prices . how can I do?
hello, I need to create two different levels . 1 regular customer access . 2 dealer customer access . after registering and specifying the VAT number can access and view from reseller prices . how can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic create two different levels customers
Hi,
You can use normal Joomla user groups for that.
You'll want to use the FTW plugin extensions.joomla.org/extension/user-group-ftw-for-hikashop so that the system can set the user group automatically based on a custom field value.
You can configure custom fields via the menu Display>Custom fields
And then, you can restrict prices to user groups based when you edit/create products if you have the Business edition.
You can use normal Joomla user groups for that.
You'll want to use the FTW plugin extensions.joomla.org/extension/user-group-ftw-for-hikashop so that the system can set the user group automatically based on a custom field value.
You can configure custom fields via the menu Display>Custom fields
And then, you can restrict prices to user groups based when you edit/create products if you have the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235412
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic create two different levels customers
I recommend not to use this extension, because it has serious security issue.
I reported it to author months ago, but got no response.
I reported it to author months ago, but got no response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic create two different levels customers
Hi,
I would recommend to contact the VEL in that case so that the issue can be resolved with the developer through Joomla's mediation:
vel.joomla.org/
I would recommend to contact the VEL in that case so that the issue can be resolved with the developer through Joomla's mediation:
vel.joomla.org/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds