- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 8
HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236147
by EnerW
[Solved] HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login was created by EnerW
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45-0
Morning,
If you order as a guest the Hikashop reCAPTCHA is working, but you can continue to finish the registration and continue the order without confirming the reCAPTCHA.
So it is there on the guest registration page, but actually it is doing nothing..
I did check the contact form and the normal registration page and there you do need to confirm the reCAPTCHA before you can continue.
The only reference I did find is the “silent registration” modification, but I do not know if this will cause the problem.
Rene
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45-0
Morning,
If you order as a guest the Hikashop reCAPTCHA is working, but you can continue to finish the registration and continue the order without confirming the reCAPTCHA.
So it is there on the guest registration page, but actually it is doing nothing..
I did check the contact form and the normal registration page and there you do need to confirm the reCAPTCHA before you can continue.
The only reference I did find is the “silent registration” modification, but I do not know if this will cause the problem.
Rene
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by EnerW. Reason: Problem Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236195
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Hi,
I tested on my end on a test website but it works fine. I'm not able to proceed if the captcha is not filled. And if it is, I'm able to proceed with a guest checkout.
How did you configure the plugin ? Could you do a screenshot of its settings ?
I tested on my end on a test website but it works fine. I'm not able to proceed if the captcha is not filled. And if it is, I'm able to proceed with a guest checkout.
How did you configure the plugin ? Could you do a screenshot of its settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236257
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236265
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Hi,
From what I can see, you configured the plugin to display after the password field.
But there is no password field on the guest checkout form so you shoudl actually not even see it on the guest checkout form.
I would recommand to change that option to "Email" instead.
That's all I can see.
From what I can see, you configured the plugin to display after the password field.
But there is no password field on the guest checkout form so you shoudl actually not even see it on the guest checkout form.
I would recommand to change that option to "Email" instead.
That's all I can see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236390
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Afternoon Nicolas,
changing it to “Email” has no effect, the problem is still the same.
I fact there is a password field on the page, but it is hidden since you select guest checkout and not register. If I would use register on the checkout page the recaptcha is working correctly, so the user's response is verified in the backend.
In your configuration of the guest checkout you do get the recaptcha with the setting password instead of email?
It looks to me that the recaptcha is just working fine, only Hikashop is not aware that is should monitor it's response.
Regards, Rene
changing it to “Email” has no effect, the problem is still the same.
I fact there is a password field on the page, but it is hidden since you select guest checkout and not register. If I would use register on the checkout page the recaptcha is working correctly, so the user's response is verified in the backend.
In your configuration of the guest checkout you do get the recaptcha with the setting password instead of email?
It looks to me that the recaptcha is just working fine, only Hikashop is not aware that is should monitor it's response.
Regards, Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Hi,
I do get the recaptcha if I set the setting to "password", not if I set it to "email".
And the recaptcha plugin monitors the response.
That's done thanks to the code:
in the recaptcha plugin php file.
I do get the recaptcha if I set the setting to "password", not if I set it to "email".
And the recaptcha plugin monitors the response.
That's done thanks to the code:
Code:
function onBeforeUserCreate(&$user, &$do){
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
if ($app->isAdmin() || (@$_REQUEST['option']=='com_updateme' && @$_REQUEST['ctrl']=='subscription' && @$_REQUEST['task']=='api')) return true;
$this->_init();
if(!$this->params->get('registration',1)){
return true;
}
$do = $this->_checkCaptcha();
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238031
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
Problem solved, please use the latest version of the Hikashop Recaptcha V2 plugin (24.04.2016)
Rene
Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304264
by n00bster
Replied by n00bster on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
hi, i have the same problem > on my guest login i have no Recaptcha and i get a lot of spam orders!
how can i prevent this?
i also noticed that the plugin "Hikashop Recaptcha V2" is not installed.
how can i prevent this?
i also noticed that the plugin "Hikashop Recaptcha V2" is not installed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304273
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 and Guest Login
The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds