- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Registration data is incorrectly inserted
10 years 5 months ago #237351
by Displey
Registration data is incorrectly inserted was created by Displey
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hi!
I need help with a little problem, which appears when registered Customers add new address data in Personal Profile. In Joomla registration form it is only one field "UserName" but in address form it is "First Name" and "Last Name" fields. Username always inserted in to "Last name"... I don't know how to fix it... I will be happy if somebody knows how to cancel this or insert "UserName" into "First Name".
Thank You!
Olga
Hi!
I need help with a little problem, which appears when registered Customers add new address data in Personal Profile. In Joomla registration form it is only one field "UserName" but in address form it is "First Name" and "Last Name" fields. Username always inserted in to "Last name"... I don't know how to fix it... I will be happy if somebody knows how to cancel this or insert "UserName" into "First Name".
Thank You!
Olga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration data is incorrectly inserted
Hi,
That's indeed how it is.
The system actually tries to cut the user name in two but if there is no space, then it puts the name in the last name field.
If you want the opposite, you can change the line:
$address->address_lastname = $name;
to:
$address->address_firstname = $name;
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/address/view.html.php
That's indeed how it is.
The system actually tries to cut the user name in two but if there is no space, then it puts the name in the last name field.
If you want the opposite, you can change the line:
$address->address_lastname = $name;
to:
$address->address_firstname = $name;
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/address/view.html.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Displey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237695
by Displey
Replied by Displey on topic Registration data is incorrectly inserted
Hello, Nicolas!
Thank you so much!
Olga
Thank you so much!
Olga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds