Registration form on main site
10 years 5 months ago #237740
by vanway
Registration form on main site was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
I just realized that my login form on the shop si the joomla registration form. Is there any way to add the hikashop registration form (with all the custom fields) directly?
To explain me better: When a new user comes to my site, if they register, they use a registration form that must be the typical from joomla, but it doesn't appear the fields of "adress", "VAT Number", etc... I want that when a new user registers, he must fill all this, but I haven't found the module option to do it.
Is there any way to do that?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
I just realized that my login form on the shop si the joomla registration form. Is there any way to add the hikashop registration form (with all the custom fields) directly?
To explain me better: When a new user comes to my site, if they register, they use a registration form that must be the typical from joomla, but it doesn't appear the fields of "adress", "VAT Number", etc... I want that when a new user registers, he must fill all this, but I haven't found the module option to do it.
Is there any way to do that?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237785
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration form on main site
Hi,
You can either create a HikaShop registration form menu, or enable the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin".
You can either create a HikaShop registration form menu, or enable the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237811
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Registration form on main site
Thank you Xavier.
On the "Item ID for registration", I thought it was the login form module, but looks like it's not. To which item is refered to?
On the "Item ID for registration", I thought it was the login form module, but looks like it's not. To which item is refered to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237817
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration form on main site
There you have to set the ID of the HikaShop registration form menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds