- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with the customers page url
- Marco-s117
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238353
by Marco-s117
Problem with the customers page url was created by Marco-s117
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
polinogioielli.it/component/users/?view=...cmVhLXJpc2VydmF0YQ==
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
Hello,
i have a problem with the URL of the login page of my users . I want only the alias cues of the voice of my menu, but I can not fix it . Can you suggest some method to solve the problem ?
Thanks in advance , best regards .
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
Hello,
i have a problem with the URL of the login page of my users . I want only the alias cues of the voice of my menu, but I can not fix it . Can you suggest some method to solve the problem ?
Thanks in advance , best regards .
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Marco-s117.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238371
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with the customers page url
Hello,
It's not an Hikashop URL so asking it through Joomla forums will probably be a good idea, but to adapt it you should probably use and enable the Joomla SEF options and also use a SEF extension if it's needed.
It's not an Hikashop URL so asking it through Joomla forums will probably be a good idea, but to adapt it you should probably use and enable the Joomla SEF options and also use a SEF extension if it's needed.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Marco-s117
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238501
by Marco-s117
Replied by Marco-s117 on topic Problem with the customers page url
Hi Mohamed
I don't think it's a problem in joomla because if I change the menu item from hikashop's cpanel to a simple joomla's login in the url you can see the alias while at the moment you can see:
mysite//component/users/?view=login&Itemid=359&return=aHR0cHM6Ly9wb2xpbm9naW9pZWxsaS5pdC9hcmVhLXJpc2VydmF0YQ==
I don't know what to do, I tried other solutions in your forum but no solution.
:S :S :S :S :S :S :S
Thanks againg.
I don't think it's a problem in joomla because if I change the menu item from hikashop's cpanel to a simple joomla's login in the url you can see the alias while at the moment you can see:
mysite//component/users/?view=login&Itemid=359&return=aHR0cHM6Ly9wb2xpbm9naW9pZWxsaS5pdC9hcmVhLXJpc2VydmF0YQ==
I don't know what to do, I tried other solutions in your forum but no solution.
:S :S :S :S :S :S :S
Thanks againg.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Marco-s117.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the customers page url
Hi,
It's normal that the menu alias is not used. Joomla can only replace component/NAME by the menu alias if the menu type correspond to a menu type of the component.
So to replace component/users in that URL, you would have to change the line:
global $Itemid;
to;
$Itemid = XXX;
where XXX is the id of a menu item of the user manager component of Joomla in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php and ht will use the alias of that menu item.
But it's not possible to use the menu item alias of the control panel of HikaShop there.
It's normal that the menu alias is not used. Joomla can only replace component/NAME by the menu alias if the menu type correspond to a menu type of the component.
So to replace component/users in that URL, you would have to change the line:
global $Itemid;
to;
$Itemid = XXX;
where XXX is the id of a menu item of the user manager component of Joomla in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php and ht will use the alias of that menu item.
But it's not possible to use the menu item alias of the control panel of HikaShop there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco-s117
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds