- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Register Username digits
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #242708
by clairewang
Hikashop Register Username digits was created by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 42
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop Username needs to be two digits.
Dear all,
I found that Hikashop Register Username can't be put in only one letter or one Chinese character, but I use it as the first name. Some people has only one Chinese character for the first name. That causes the registration can't be done. Is there any way to change the rule/regulation? Thanks a lot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 42
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop Username needs to be two digits.
Dear all,
I found that Hikashop Register Username can't be put in only one letter or one Chinese character, but I use it as the first name. Some people has only one Chinese character for the first name. That causes the registration can't be done. Is there any way to change the rule/regulation? Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Register Username digits
Hi,
There is no such rule in HikaShop. This comes from Joomla.
You would have to change the line:
in the file libraries/joomla/table/user.php
There is no such rule in HikaShop. This comes from Joomla.
You would have to change the line:
Code:
if (preg_match('#[<>"\'%;()&\\\\]|\\.\\./#', $this->username) || strlen(utf8_decode($this->username)) < 2
|| $filterInput->clean($this->username, 'TRIM') !== $this->username)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #243406
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Hikashop Register Username digits
Thank you a lot, I thought I have asked you again, but it seems didn't work. I then ask again. I found that the same username would be blocked too. How can I edit this code to be good for one character and same username? Appreciate your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Register Username digits
What do you mean by "same username" ?
The username has to be unique. Each user account is identified by its username in Joomla. It has to be unique and that can't be otherwise.
It's not something that is controlled by HikaShop, but even in Joomla, there is no easy way to change that uniqueness if that's what you're talking about.
The username has to be unique. Each user account is identified by its username in Joomla. It has to be unique and that can't be otherwise.
It's not something that is controlled by HikaShop, but even in Joomla, there is no easy way to change that uniqueness if that's what you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds