- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Display VAT ID in the address list
10 years 2 months ago #244631
by Bernhard7
Display VAT ID in the address list was created by Bernhard7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge 25.10586
Hello,
I published the VAT ID and Company Name for customers, These 2 fields are displayed during Registration. Fine.
But how can I Display the VAT ID in the address lists (customer Profile > manage address) ?
Best regards,
Bernhard
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge 25.10586
Hello,
I published the VAT ID and Company Name for customers, These 2 fields are displayed during Registration. Fine.
But how can I Display the VAT ID in the address lists (customer Profile > manage address) ?
Best regards,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244632
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Display VAT ID in the address list
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds