- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Send coupon before product expiration date
10 years 2 months ago #245140
by nunonog
Send coupon before product expiration date was created by nunonog
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.portal-gestao.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 263
-- Joomla version -- : 351
-- PHP version -- : 5531
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error.
Hello,
I'd like to send users of one of my products an automatic email (with AcyMailing) offering them to renew at a discount just before their download period expires (currently set at 6 months after purchase date).
Is this possible to do? I've searched the documentation about coupons but could not find this feature.
Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : 263
-- Joomla version -- : 351
-- PHP version -- : 5531
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error.
Hello,
I'd like to send users of one of my products an automatic email (with AcyMailing) offering them to renew at a discount just before their download period expires (currently set at 6 months after purchase date).
Is this possible to do? I've searched the documentation about coupons but could not find this feature.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245144
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245216
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Hello Jerome,
This looks like a nice feature. But I can't find the filters mentioned in your link.
This is what I have:
http://imgur.com/c9C5tNk
This looks like a nice feature. But I can't find the filters mentioned in your link.
This is what I have:
http://imgur.com/c9C5tNk
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nunonog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #245229
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Hello,
Firstly, can you check that the "HikaShop trigger for AcyMailing filters" plugin is correctly published ?
Thank you.
Firstly, can you check that the "HikaShop trigger for AcyMailing filters" plugin is correctly published ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245285
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Yes, that one is published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245300
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't know what is your screenshot.
Please check the Acyba documentation page and contact your support if you cannot find the elements explained in their page.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't know what is your screenshot.
Please check the Acyba documentation page and contact your support if you cannot find the elements explained in their page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245396
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Hi,
Acyba told me I need another version of Hikashop to have those filters.
These are the ones I have:
http://imgur.com/c9C5tNk
Acyba told me I need another version of Hikashop to have those filters.
These are the ones I have:
http://imgur.com/c9C5tNk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245399
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Send coupon before product expiration date
Hi,
Why that ?!
The Acymailing plugin is provided by HikaShop Essential and Business ; and even if you licence is currently expired ; it looks like you have right have the plugin from HikaShop (essential) 2.6.3.
www.portal-gestao.com/plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.xml
I still don't know or understand what is your screenshot and what it should display, it should be, or it should illustrate.
All I can see it that your screenshot is clearly not the kind of interface you should look at regarding what is explained in the Acymailing documentation page.
See please the rest with the Acyba team.
Regards,
Why that ?!
The Acymailing plugin is provided by HikaShop Essential and Business ; and even if you licence is currently expired ; it looks like you have right have the plugin from HikaShop (essential) 2.6.3.
www.portal-gestao.com/plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.xml
I still don't know or understand what is your screenshot and what it should display, it should be, or it should illustrate.
All I can see it that your screenshot is clearly not the kind of interface you should look at regarding what is explained in the Acymailing documentation page.
See please the rest with the Acyba team.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds