- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Change Display of Phone Number
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #246365
by BounceHouseOwner
Change Display of Phone Number was created by BounceHouseOwner
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
I would like my customers to enter their telephone number without spaces or dashes when they register/check out such as 5551114444 but show as 555-111-4444 on correspondence and such. How do I do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
I would like my customers to enter their telephone number without spaces or dashes when they register/check out such as 5551114444 but show as 555-111-4444 on correspondence and such. How do I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change Display of Phone Number
Hi,
To limit the format they can use for that field, you can edit the address_telephone custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields and use the "regex validation check" option.
To change the way the value entered is displayed on the address area, you'll have to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend template via the menu Display>Views and add custom PHP code.
To limit the format they can use for that field, you can edit the address_telephone custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields and use the "regex validation check" option.
To change the way the value entered is displayed on the address area, you'll have to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend template via the menu Display>Views and add custom PHP code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 2 months ago #246433
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Change Display of Phone Number
Okay. Thanks. I'm not familiar at all with PHP so I will leave it as is. : )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds