- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
Setting the user registration default to Hikashop
10 years 2 months ago #246512
by blackfrog
Setting the user registration default to Hikashop was created by blackfrog
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
survivalbreakdownbow.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hello,
Currently I have a site that allows for user registration. I have set up a menu item for log in for existing accounts, and with it of course it asks "Don't have an account" along with "forgot p/w", "forgot u/n". The problem is the registration form of new users. I think Hikashop has a nice registration form that I prefer to use. I have a menu item set for that called New Registration in hopes to lure them to that one instead.
So my point is... can I direct the "Don't have an account" link on the default registration form to go to the Hikashop registration form instead?
Thanks in advance...
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hello,
Currently I have a site that allows for user registration. I have set up a menu item for log in for existing accounts, and with it of course it asks "Don't have an account" along with "forgot p/w", "forgot u/n". The problem is the registration form of new users. I think Hikashop has a nice registration form that I prefer to use. I have a menu item set for that called New Registration in hopes to lure them to that one instead.
So my point is... can I direct the "Don't have an account" link on the default registration form to go to the Hikashop registration form instead?
Thanks in advance...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting the user registration default to Hikashop
Hi,
Yes. You can enable and configure the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager for that.
Yes. You can enable and configure the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246584
by blackfrog
Replied by blackfrog on topic Setting the user registration default to Hikashop
Thanks for the reply but looking through all of the plugins I am failing to see where that can be configured... can you be a little more specific? Sorry for the hassle...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting the user registration default to Hikashop
Hi,
Well, I gave you the exact name of the plugin and where to edit it. So I don't see what more I can give you. If you don't find it, you must have removed it.
take.ms/VAmYr
Well, I gave you the exact name of the plugin and where to edit it. So I don't see what more I can give you. If you don't find it, you must have removed it.
take.ms/VAmYr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246686
by blackfrog
Replied by blackfrog on topic Setting the user registration default to Hikashop
You are totally right and I totally missed it! Sorry for being such a spaz... it was a long day. Cheers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds