- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Minimum per order from External Source
10 years 1 month ago #247495
by tariaki
Minimum per order from External Source was created by tariaki
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
I have built a component that allows to create user groups in Hikashop. I have added a field called 'Minimum' that holds the value of minimum price per order by user group. (Group 1 £30 minimum, Group 2 £40 minimum...)
How csn I pass this value to Hikashop as minimum per order?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
I have built a component that allows to create user groups in Hikashop. I have added a field called 'Minimum' that holds the value of minimum price per order by user group. (Group 1 £30 minimum, Group 2 £40 minimum...)
How csn I pass this value to Hikashop as minimum per order?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247503
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Minimum per order from External Source
Hi,
You can potentially pass that value to HikaShop.
I can't guarantee that the value can ben override everywhere because some parts are directly in the HikaShop core.
You can use triggers to update the content in the view and then override the "product_min_per_order" value.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...hopBeforeDisplayView
Afer that, there is also the cart checks for the product quantity :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...l#onBeforeCartUpdate
Regards,
You can potentially pass that value to HikaShop.
I can't guarantee that the value can ben override everywhere because some parts are directly in the HikaShop core.
You can use triggers to update the content in the view and then override the "product_min_per_order" value.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...hopBeforeDisplayView
Afer that, there is also the cart checks for the product quantity :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...l#onBeforeCartUpdate
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds