- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #248399
by FilipHradil
Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout was created by FilipHradil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
is there any way how to get login/registration module, what I can see in checkout? I need to use it in article.
I can't use Joomla register/login, because there is some needless fields (username, confirming email) what I can't remove.
Thank you
Filip
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
is there any way how to get login/registration module, what I can see in checkout? I need to use it in article.
I can't use Joomla register/login, because there is some needless fields (username, confirming email) what I can't remove.
Thank you
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248400
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Hi,
Sure it's possible to have a registration outside the checkout (but not the login) :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-features/user-registration
Regards,
Sure it's possible to have a registration outside the checkout (but not the login) :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-features/user-registration
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #248452
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Hello,
it looks like Joomla default registration form, doesn't it?
I need to keep it simple, just email and password, same as registration in checkout. Can I achieve this somehow?
Thank you
F.
it looks like Joomla default registration form, doesn't it?
I need to keep it simple, just email and password, same as registration in checkout. Can I achieve this somehow?
Thank you
F.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by FilipHradil.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248457
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Hi,
It's the HikaShop registration form. So it has the exact same fields as on the checkout of HikaShop.
It looks like the Joomla registration form because by default we try to have it look similar, for consistency.
It's the HikaShop registration form. So it has the exact same fields as on the checkout of HikaShop.
It looks like the Joomla registration form because by default we try to have it look similar, for consistency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 1 month ago #248469
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Amazing, thank you so much. I used hikashop plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin".
Filip
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 1 month ago #248471
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Please, is possible to place this registration form as modelu? For example via PHP?
Thank you
F.
Thank you
F.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
There is no option in HikaShop to do that.
But you can always try to use such extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/components-anywhere
extensions.joomla.org/extension/modulix-component-to-module
But you can always try to use such extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/components-anywhere
extensions.joomla.org/extension/modulix-component-to-module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 1 month ago #248534
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop login/register form outside of checkout
Oh, god! Thanks! NoName did the trick
)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds