Back-end customers cart issue
9 years 11 months ago #252227
by kyratn
Back-end customers cart issue was created by kyratn
Hi,
For few days I now see some strange behavior in back-end customers->cart
When new user/guest add something to cart in back-end system will associate it with one of the registered users. So instead of seeing No registration I see already registered name. It looks like it picks it random.
As example. Yesterday I have added something to cart and in back-end I saw it as one of my users did it. Later tried again and it was fine. Now today same issue... I am pretty sure it is not because of the IP.
Seems it does not impact checkout or order creation....
Another similar issue with voting. In customers->vote I see same username and email associated to different IP address. Same happens if I add vote as a guest and that username will associated to my vote but should be empty.
What could be the issue?
Thanks
For few days I now see some strange behavior in back-end customers->cart
When new user/guest add something to cart in back-end system will associate it with one of the registered users. So instead of seeing No registration I see already registered name. It looks like it picks it random.
As example. Yesterday I have added something to cart and in back-end I saw it as one of my users did it. Later tried again and it was fine. Now today same issue... I am pretty sure it is not because of the IP.
Seems it does not impact checkout or order creation....
Another similar issue with voting. In customers->vote I see same username and email associated to different IP address. Same happens if I add vote as a guest and that username will associated to my vote but should be empty.
What could be the issue?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252231
by GW
Replied by GW on topic Back-end customers cart issue
Hi,
we asked the same thing a few months back, please see www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/885370-...rect-and-errors.html
Kind regards,
we asked the same thing a few months back, please see www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/885370-...rect-and-errors.html
Kind regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252233
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Back-end customers cart issue
Hi,
Thanks GW. It looks like hika 3 is mandatory update for it self
Lets wait for it....
Kind Regards
Thanks GW. It looks like hika 3 is mandatory update for it self
Lets wait for it....
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds