- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Can I clear the table hikashop_address
9 years 11 months ago #253527
by moriarty
Can I clear the table hikashop_address was created by moriarty
Our webshop changed and we are no longer shipping items, but clients can still download our products. So there is no need anymore for shipping or billing adresses. Can we just clear the hikashop_address table or will that give problems?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253546
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I clear the table hikashop_address
Hi,
Yes. However, you'll also want to set the order_billing_address and order_shipping_address columns of the hikashop_order table to 0 so that the orders do not reference addresses that do not exist.
Yes. However, you'll also want to set the order_billing_address and order_shipping_address columns of the hikashop_order table to 0 so that the orders do not reference addresses that do not exist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moriarty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253603
by moriarty
Replied by moriarty on topic Can I clear the table hikashop_address
Thanx! Will do that!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds