Skip to main content

I don't want popup error message, but the use of the jdoc:include type ="messag"

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #257621 by natanjarorije
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dubbelklik.nl/dev16/webwinkel/account-aanmaken
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29

hello,
on my hikashop registrationform I get popup errors when a field is not filled or filled correct. But I don't like this popup.
I want to show the errors in my error message div with the <jdoc:include type="message">.
Is there a setting for this? On my contactform made in breezingforms, I get the errormessages on the right place.

and when you have filled all fields on registration form, I also get error about already existing username, on the right place. I would like to have all messages and errors on the same place.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by natanjarorije. Reason: forget 1 image and last sentence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257624 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no setting for that.
It's possible to do that by removing the javascript check.
To do that, you can change the line:
Code:
if ( hikashopCheckChangeForm("register",form) && hikashopCheckChangeForm("user",form) && hikashopCheckChangeForm("address",form) )
to:
Code:
if ( true )
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: natanjarorije

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257854 by natanjarorije

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257881 by natanjarorije
is it also possible to remove javascript messages on checkout page? I can't find the right line of code in view.html.php in the folder checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257914 by Jerome
Hi,

It would be the same kind of solution : removing the usage of "hikashopCheckChangeForm" so you won't have any check in javascript but only the check made by the server.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257920 by natanjarorije
Hi Jerome,

Yes but I searched for that but can't find it.. I think I am looking at the wrong place?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257940 by nicolas
Hi,

Then do it simply. Instead of changing all the places using hikashopCheckChangeForm, you can instead edit the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js and add the line :
return true;
right at the beginning of the hikashopCheckChangeForm function.
That way, all the places using that function to check custom fields in javascript will skip the javascript check and it will only be done on the server side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum