- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
e-mail activation
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #257644
by suhail
e-mail activation was created by suhail
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I have more complaints from customers who want to register but they do not receive confirmation email. I've actually tried it self and I'm not getting a confirmation email.
Thanks,
Suhail
I will not use activation email
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I have more complaints from customers who want to register but they do not receive confirmation email. I've actually tried it self and I'm not getting a confirmation email.
Thanks,
Suhail
I will not use activation email
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by suhail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257654
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Display email confirmation field
I see the activation e-mail, but which ends up in spam. any idea why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display email confirmation field
Hi,
It could be many things. I would recommend to test the email with the service www.mail-tester.com/
It will tell you why your email is detected as a spam and what you can do to avoid that.
It could be many things. I would recommend to test the email with the service www.mail-tester.com/
It will tell you why your email is detected as a spam and what you can do to avoid that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suhail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds