Skip to main content

Entry Registration doesn't work

More
9 years 9 months ago #257871 by keeperofthetux
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5

I added an entry to my main menu[strike][/strike] with the item hikashop entry registration.

When I click on the entry in the menu I get a blank page.
When I do the same with registration form. This works. The user can register, but, won't get an activation email.


So, what could be the reason for not seeing Entry Registration??

Kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257875 by nicolas
Hi,

The entry registration requires the creation of custom fields of the table "entry":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum