- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox BUT keep shipping options?
9 years 8 months ago #258746
by iafdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 55.0.2883.87
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I have a query about Hikashop addresses. The website has to display products for customers to select, which creates a quotation rather than an order, as no payment is involved and shipping costs are agreed by phone. The website has to collect a shipping address and a choice of 2 shipping methods, but no billing address. I've set this up by using language overrides to swap the names of Shipping and Billing addresses, but now I am asked to remove the tick box for SAME_AS_BILLING.
Is it possible to hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox, but still keep the choice of shipping methods. Also is it possible to hide the second address in the customer emails?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 55.0.2883.87
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I have a query about Hikashop addresses. The website has to display products for customers to select, which creates a quotation rather than an order, as no payment is involved and shipping costs are agreed by phone. The website has to collect a shipping address and a choice of 2 shipping methods, but no billing address. I've set this up by using language overrides to swap the names of Shipping and Billing addresses, but now I am asked to remove the tick box for SAME_AS_BILLING.
Is it possible to hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox, but still keep the choice of shipping methods. Also is it possible to hide the second address in the customer emails?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258748
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox BUT keep shipping options?
Hi,
You can just use a little CSS to hide the "invoice" block.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
You can just use a little CSS to hide the "invoice" block.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258902
by iafdesign
Replied by iafdesign on topic Hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox BUT keep shipping options?
Thank you, the CSS works fine to hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox.
But I still have both addresses printing on the confirmation emails - how can I stop the second address from printing?
But I still have both addresses printing on the confirmation emails - how can I stop the second address from printing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258909
by iafdesign
Replied by iafdesign on topic Hide the SAME_AS_BILLING checkbox BUT keep shipping options?
Managed to work this out myself, I removed the <!--{IF:SHIPPING}--> lines from the html part of the emails
Thanks for your help with the checkbox.
Thanks for your help with the checkbox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds