- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Redirect plugin not working
- sanneschoo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #259027
by sanneschoo
Redirect plugin not working was created by sanneschoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi Hikashop,
My registration redirect plugin doesn't seem to work.
When I use the joomla login and klick on "rigister", I still get the joomla registrationform.
Error report is on maximum, but no errors.
I have set the menu id for the registration page and the plugin enabled.
Can you help me out?
Kind regards,
Sanne
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi Hikashop,
My registration redirect plugin doesn't seem to work.
When I use the joomla login and klick on "rigister", I still get the joomla registrationform.
Error report is on maximum, but no errors.
I have set the menu id for the registration page and the plugin enabled.
Can you help me out?
Kind regards,
Sanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect plugin not working
Hi,
When I click on the register link of your Joomla login on your website, I see these error messages:
This indicates that DS is not defined (which shouldn't be the case normally).
Add the code:
before the code:
in the file plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php and that should solve the problem.
When I click on the register link of your Joomla login on your website, I see these error messages:
Code:
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Warning: include_once(C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in C:\domains\zgraaftexel.nl\wwwroot\33\plugins\system\hikashopregistrationredirect\hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 43
Add the code:
Code:
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
Code:
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
The following user(s) said Thank You: sanneschoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sanneschoo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #259088
by sanneschoo
Replied by sanneschoo on topic Redirect plugin not working
Thanks for the help! it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds