- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Joomla Login Module or Hikashop Login Module? Where is ReCAPTCHA?
9 years 7 months ago #262837
by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
If I use Joomla Login Module to login or create new accound then I found more or less the same form in checkout.
But there is a big issue. With Hykashop Login at Checkout there there is any reCAPTCHA and this lack is not very safe.
Instead If I use Joomla Login Modul I can use ReCaptcha ma then I have the same form in checkout.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
If I use Joomla Login Module to login or create new accound then I found more or less the same form in checkout.
But there is a big issue. With Hykashop Login at Checkout there there is any reCAPTCHA and this lack is not very safe.
Instead If I use Joomla Login Modul I can use ReCaptcha ma then I have the same form in checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262853
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Joomla Login Module or Hikashop Login Module? Where is ReCAPTCHA?
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your last sentence.
Otherwise, HikaShop provides a ReCaptcha plugin which is compatible with HikaShop and Joomla registrations.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your last sentence.
Otherwise, HikaShop provides a ReCaptcha plugin which is compatible with HikaShop and Joomla registrations.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265364
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Joomla Login Module or Hikashop Login Module? Where is ReCAPTCHA?
If I enalbe joomla login and publish it, somewhere, then at the checkout I have another login form (Hikashop).
I don't understand If I can manage the login without enabled joomla login because otherwise I have double function (hikashop login/registration form and Joomla login login/registration form)
I don't understand If I can manage the login without enabled joomla login because otherwise I have double function (hikashop login/registration form and Joomla login login/registration form)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomla Login Module or Hikashop Login Module? Where is ReCAPTCHA?
Hi,
Joomla's login/registration and HikaShop's login/registration are compatible between one another.
When you register with Joomla's registration form, you can login with HikaShop's login form, and vice-versa.
So I don't see what problem you're talking about ?
Joomla's login/registration and HikaShop's login/registration are compatible between one another.
When you register with Joomla's registration form, you can login with HikaShop's login form, and vice-versa.
So I don't see what problem you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds