- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
Trouble adding customer address on backend
9 years 6 months ago #263847
by blackfrog
Trouble adding customer address on backend was created by blackfrog
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
Hello,
I am setting up dealers on the backend. I create them as a user, and then go to the customer field to put in their address information. The system will not give me the opportunity to put in a state unless I pick a country, but it doesn't give me an area to pick a country (even though they are all US). So I put in what I can, and then log into the front end as the dealer. Going to the profile it then gives me a dropdown to select a state... what am I missing here?
Here is the back end shot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
Hello,
I am setting up dealers on the backend. I create them as a user, and then go to the customer field to put in their address information. The system will not give me the opportunity to put in a state unless I pick a country, but it doesn't give me an area to pick a country (even though they are all US). So I put in what I can, and then log into the front end as the dealer. Going to the profile it then gives me a dropdown to select a state... what am I missing here?
Here is the back end shot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263857
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trouble adding customer address on backend
Hi,
Change the line:
$address_country_field = $this->parent->get(14);
to:
$address_country_field = $this->parent->get(13);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that should fix the problem.
Change the line:
$address_country_field = $this->parent->get(14);
to:
$address_country_field = $this->parent->get(13);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264289
by blackfrog
Replied by blackfrog on topic Trouble adding customer address on backend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264301
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trouble adding customer address on backend
Hi,
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours. I've added a more complete patch for the 3.0.1. I've tested it on my end and it works fine with it.
It will also add a lot of other important patches.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours. I've added a more complete patch for the 3.0.1. I've tested it on my end and it works fine with it.
It will also add a lot of other important patches.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds