Product Contact Button > Custom Fields in the Email
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #264586
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Hi Guys,
I need some help. I need to get 2 custom fields that are in my contact form (on the product contact form)
I need to get them to show up in the email that gets sent (A contact request has been made)
I've tried adding in the {VAR:contact.phonenumber} there or {LINEVAR:contact.phonenumber} etc
I've tried a few things now, but cannot get anything to show up... Please help
I need some help. I need to get 2 custom fields that are in my contact form (on the product contact form)
I need to get them to show up in the email that gets sent (A contact request has been made)
I've tried adding in the {VAR:contact.phonenumber} there or {LINEVAR:contact.phonenumber} etc
I've tried a few things now, but cannot get anything to show up... Please help
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264590
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Contact Button > Custom Fields in the Email
Hi,
The custom contact field should already be displayed in the emails.
So normally, there is nothing to do.
I've tested it on my end with the latest version of HikaShop and it works just fine.
You can always add such code in the HTML version:
<?php echo $data->element->XXX; ?>
where XXX is the column name of the custom field.
The custom contact field should already be displayed in the emails.
So normally, there is nothing to do.
I've tested it on my end with the latest version of HikaShop and it works just fine.
You can always add such code in the HTML version:
<?php echo $data->element->XXX; ?>
where XXX is the column name of the custom field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 6 months ago #264622
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Product Contact Button > Custom Fields in the Email
That Echo sorted it. Thank you Nicolas
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds