- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Icon replacing. Didn't work
9 years 6 months ago #265455
by SuX
Icon replacing. Didn't work was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I replaced the icon "icon-48-account.png" and "icon-48-address" located in /media/com_hikashop_images/icon. Keeping the original name
but I still display the orginal icon.
What could be the isssue?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I replaced the icon "icon-48-account.png" and "icon-48-address" located in /media/com_hikashop_images/icon. Keeping the original name
but I still display the orginal icon.
What could be the isssue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265456
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Icon replacing. Didn't work
Hi,
So you should empty your browser cache.
Regards,
So you should empty your browser cache.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds