- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
User control panel View
9 years 5 months ago #266246
by twscott
User control panel View was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I just installed the new version to my site, and I found the "User control panel" page was changed and I guess there must be something wrong.
Attached is the screenshot from my site. Could you show me how do I do to restore to the previous look. Thanks.
Best regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I just installed the new version to my site, and I found the "User control panel" page was changed and I guess there must be something wrong.
Attached is the screenshot from my site. Could you show me how do I do to restore to the previous look. Thanks.
Best regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #266249
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic User control panel View
Hello,
As usual for Display issue, can you provide an Url link AND frontend user access in order to better understand situation.
Note : To provide sensible elements, use our Contact us form and add in your message an Url link to this thread.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
As usual for Display issue, can you provide an Url link AND frontend user access in order to better understand situation.
Note : To provide sensible elements, use our Contact us form and add in your message an Url link to this thread.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266987
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic User control panel View
Thanks Philips,
Here is the url :
and the front end login into:
Thanks
Best regards
Here is the url :
This message contains confidential information
and the front end login into:
This message contains confidential information
Thanks
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266988
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User control panel View
Hi,
I'm getting the error "信箱或密碼不正確。請重試。" when I try to log on your link. Could you double check the data you provided ?
I'm getting the error "信箱或密碼不正確。請重試。" when I try to log on your link. Could you double check the data you provided ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267035
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic User control panel View
Sorry for the typo, pwd was wrong
please try again
Thanks
Best regards
This message contains confidential information
please try again
Thanks
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267056
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic User control panel View
Hello,
I have a look on your account page, and it seems that you create an custom_frontend.css, can you try to select your default_frontend.css in order to see if that solve your display issue ?
If yes, that means that your css modification going a bit to far and impact your account page.
Maybe your solution is to add more specific Css selector, like this kind :
Where the first class name target a specific page (and unique) and your the second your html element.
That will leads to an order css that will be apply only where you need it.
Hope this will help you.
Regards
I have a look on your account page, and it seems that you create an custom_frontend.css, can you try to select your default_frontend.css in order to see if that solve your display issue ?
If yes, that means that your css modification going a bit to far and impact your account page.
Maybe your solution is to add more specific Css selector, like this kind :
Code:
.General_page_class_name .icon-wrapper {
Css_order : parameters;
}
Where the first class name target a specific page (and unique) and your the second your html element.
That will leads to an order css that will be apply only where you need it.
Hope this will help you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds