- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
How can I correctly redirect instead of "?view=login&Itemid=101"
9 years 4 months ago #269294
by comunion
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I left the login and password-field empty and click on "Login". Now I am quickly redirected to the startpage of the website.
See URL above: .../index.php/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=101
But I just want to get the Error-Message to leave user an password to login to the shop - just stay there and get the error-message.
When I now enter the shop the error-message is there. Please tell me where I have to configure that a wrong login don't direct me to the startpage of the joomla Website.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I left the login and password-field empty and click on "Login". Now I am quickly redirected to the startpage of the website.
See URL above: .../index.php/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=101
But I just want to get the Error-Message to leave user an password to login to the shop - just stay there and get the error-message.
When I now enter the shop the error-message is there. Please tell me where I have to configure that a wrong login don't direct me to the startpage of the joomla Website.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269296
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I correctly redirect instead of "?view=login&Itemid=101"
Hello
Your login module is related to Joomla.
And the URL you mentioned is also a Joomla URL.
I'm sorry but there is no relation with HikaShop in your request.
Regards,
Your login module is related to Joomla.
And the URL you mentioned is also a Joomla URL.
I'm sorry but there is no relation with HikaShop in your request.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds