- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 2
customer account edit page
9 years 4 months ago #270275
by Ph
customer account edit page was created by Ph
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lescomplementsnaturels.fr/deconnexion/profile?layout=edit
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Hello,
When I click on the account edit information link from this page lescomplementsnaturels.fr/mon-compte I land on a blank page.
The redirection link is lescomplementsnaturels.fr/deconnexion/profile?layout=edit
this had happenned after the joomla 3.7 upgrade.
You can log in the frontend with this account : frontend / Temp777$
Thank you for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Hello,
When I click on the account edit information link from this page lescomplementsnaturels.fr/mon-compte I land on a blank page.
The redirection link is lescomplementsnaturels.fr/deconnexion/profile?layout=edit
this had happenned after the joomla 3.7 upgrade.
You can log in the frontend with this account : frontend / Temp777$
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customer account edit page
Hi,
In the settings of your HikaShop Joomla user account link plugin, make sure that you entered the id of a menu item of the component com_users and that will should the problem.
If you still have the problem after that, please try again after activating the error reporting and debug mode settings of the Joomla configuration and that should display an error message on the blank page which will help us understand the situation.
In the settings of your HikaShop Joomla user account link plugin, make sure that you entered the id of a menu item of the component com_users and that will should the problem.
If you still have the problem after that, please try again after activating the error reporting and debug mode settings of the Joomla configuration and that should display an error message on the blank page which will help us understand the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270337
by Ph
Replied by Ph on topic customer account edit page
Hello,
Thank you for your help.
I have set an id of the joomla user edit profile page menu item in the plugin. This has change the url of the user account edit page but I still get a blank page.
I have set debug to on but I have no error reported on the blank page
Where should I look next ?
Best regards,
Ph
Thank you for your help.
I have set an id of the joomla user edit profile page menu item in the plugin. This has change the url of the user account edit page but I still get a blank page.
I have set debug to on but I have no error reported on the blank page
Where should I look next ?
Best regards,
Ph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customer account edit page
Hi,
Did you also turned on the "error reporting" setting ?
If you did and you didn't get any error on the page and you really have a blank page (the page is totally blank with nothing else), then the error message must be logged in the PHP error log of your server and you'll have to check the log.
Did you also turned on the "error reporting" setting ?
If you did and you didn't get any error on the page and you really have a blank page (the page is totally blank with nothing else), then the error message must be logged in the PHP error log of your server and you'll have to check the log.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270375
by Ph
Replied by Ph on topic customer account edit page
Hello,
Thank you very much, with the php log I found that the problem was caused by RokInjectModule . I reinstalled this module and now everything works well.
Thank you for your help
Ph
Thank you very much, with the php log I found that the problem was caused by RokInjectModule . I reinstalled this module and now everything works well.
Thank you for your help
Ph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds