- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
override link
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #271210
by joycehoveling
override link was created by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hi!
Can you tell me where can I override this link? I would like to redirect it to somewhere else.
I cannot find it in any view..
www.tweedehandjes.com/klant-account.html?view=registration
Thanks!
Joyce
Hi!
Can you tell me where can I override this link? I would like to redirect it to somewhere else.
I cannot find it in any view..
www.tweedehandjes.com/klant-account.html?view=registration
Thanks!
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271211
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic override link
Hello,
I'm afraid the page you're talking about is a Joomla view and is not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
I'm afraid the page you're talking about is a Joomla view and is not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds