- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problems in Hikashop with variants
9 years 3 months ago #272036
by Huong_Iva
Problems in Hikashop with variants was created by Huong_Iva
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
Hikashop can display When I choose a product to buy I can choose a variant (whole cake, half a cake and a piece, resp 15,-, 8,- or 2,- Euro).Could you please send me the demo for this one?
Thanks so much
Hello
Hikashop can display When I choose a product to buy I can choose a variant (whole cake, half a cake and a piece, resp 15,-, 8,- or 2,- Euro).Could you please send me the demo for this one?
Thanks so much
Iva
mail: thuhuong@sunlandjsc.com
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
Hikashop can display When I choose a product to buy I can choose a variant (whole cake, half a cake and a piece, resp 15,-, 8,- or 2,- Euro).Could you please send me the demo for this one?
Thanks so much
Hello
Hikashop can display When I choose a product to buy I can choose a variant (whole cake, half a cake and a piece, resp 15,-, 8,- or 2,- Euro).Could you please send me the demo for this one?
Thanks so much
Iva
mail: thuhuong@sunlandjsc.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems in Hikashop with variants
Hi,
You can use "characteristics" for that:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Here is the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
You can use "characteristics" for that:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Here is the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272194
by Huong_Iva
Replied by Huong_Iva on topic Problems in Hikashop with variants
Hi nicolas!
Thanks so much for your quick reply.
Thanks so much for your quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds