How could I turn off affiliate program?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272346
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
How could I turn off affiliate program? was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am talk about control panel where customer can see the button with affiliate program link.
But I don't need this in my shop.
I can't find any fields in configuration page of the hikashop to turn this link off...
Yes I can hide this with CSS file may be there is more simple solution?.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am talk about control panel where customer can see the button with affiliate program link.
But I don't need this in my shop.
I can't find any fields in configuration page of the hikashop to turn this link off...
Yes I can hide this with CSS file may be there is more simple solution?.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272351
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How could I turn off affiliate program?
Hello,
You can simply unpublish the HikaShop affiliate plugin to deactivate all affiliate features.
Regards,
You can simply unpublish the HikaShop affiliate plugin to deactivate all affiliate features.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor, mduda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds