Skip to main content

Refresh Page after add to cart

More
9 years 3 months ago #272518 by Clarenceljw
-- url of the page with the problem -- : shop.classdigital.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi Guys,

I want the page to refresh automatically with each "add to cart" how do I do that?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272520 by Jerome
Hello,

You can use the legacy "add to cart" mode.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272562 by Clarenceljw
Hi Jerome, thank you for your help. However, I cannot use this method because when I do, my custom CSS comes to play and the product links would become blocked with an "add to cart" mask. Is there any other way I can do what I want? Please see attached photo for your reference.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Clarenceljw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272572 by nicolas
Hi,

With the new add to cart system, you can either have notification popups or be redirected to the checkout.
There is no setting for now to refresh the current page.
The goal with the new add to cart ssytem was actually to avoid having to do that, which is why there is no option for that.
So I can recommend two things if you don't want to use the legacy checkout:
- Turn off the HikaShop cart notification plugin. That way, you'll be redirected to the checkout upon add to cart.
- Keep the plugin turned on but instead configure it to display a popup in the center of the screen. That way it will be more obvious to the customer that something happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum