- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
"Display limited to" not showing
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #273437
by wideservices
"Display limited to" not showing was created by wideservices
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
I'm trying to hide and show some custom fields depending on another field, but the option "Display limited to" not showing. I attach a screenshot.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
I'm trying to hide and show some custom fields depending on another field, but the option "Display limited to" not showing. I attach a screenshot.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 2 months ago #273460
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic "Display limited to" not showing
OK this
I found it
I found it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds