- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Multiple registration forms , one for consumer , one for business
9 years 1 month ago #275918
by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
Is it possible to have two different registration forms or checkout forms? One for consumers and one for businesses? As I need much more mandatory information from businesses I can not combine it. Besides it looks a bit strange..
Possible?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
Is it possible to have two different registration forms or checkout forms? One for consumers and one for businesses? As I need much more mandatory information from businesses I can not combine it. Besides it looks a bit strange..
Possible?
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275919
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multiple registration forms , one for consumer , one for business
Hello,
The custom field system have settings called "display limited to" which allow to display fields when another field have a specific value.
Like a checkbox (or radio) to indicate if the registration is for a classical customer or a business.
Regards,
The custom field system have settings called "display limited to" which allow to display fields when another field have a specific value.
Like a checkbox (or radio) to indicate if the registration is for a classical customer or a business.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275969
by stof
Replied by stof on topic Multiple registration forms , one for consumer , one for business
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
And is it possible to have some fields mandatory for the business ? I mean when I use the checkbox with extra fields .. Then it is just hidden. When for example I need some fields mandatory the form will not be sent when someone filled in the smaller form..
Do you see what I mean?
Thanks for your answer.
And is it possible to have some fields mandatory for the business ? I mean when I use the checkbox with extra fields .. Then it is just hidden. When for example I need some fields mandatory the form will not be sent when someone filled in the smaller form..
Do you see what I mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275972
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multiple registration forms , one for consumer , one for business
Hello,
Indeed.
If a field is required but its display is limited to another field, it would be optional if the other field do not contains what make it visible (and required).
Regards,
Indeed.
If a field is required but its display is limited to another field, it would be optional if the other field do not contains what make it visible (and required).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds