- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
[closed] URGENT: Lot of carts
- eduardkoks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #276652
by eduardkoks
URGENT: Lot of carts was created by eduardkoks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
since my site is live (18.08.2017) I have thousands of new carts in my system without registration and all with just 1 product in it.
What is causing this problem ? How can I stop this ? Is there someone trying to hack my site ? Spam ?
please help me....
best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
since my site is live (18.08.2017) I have thousands of new carts in my system without registration and all with just 1 product in it.
What is causing this problem ? How can I stop this ? Is there someone trying to hack my site ? Spam ?
please help me....
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- eduardkoks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #276654
by eduardkoks
Replied by eduardkoks on topic Lot of carts
You can close this post since it was already discussed here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/891589-m...-created.html#276351
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds