Skip to main content

Dotted lines and file name showing around modules boxes

More
9 years 1 month ago #277011 by tariq
Hello,

I do not know what I did , but dotted lines are showing around modules and also modules files names are showing.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #277016 by Philip
Hello,
You have switch on the "Display view files" option, for reach it, go to main HikaShop Configuration (in Component => HikaShop => Configuration), then click on Advanced tab and in "Advanced settings" part see the first option and switch it on "No".


Regards
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tariq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum