- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Title in username reminder and password resent pages
9 years 2 weeks ago #278064
by idimarco
Title in username reminder and password resent pages was created by idimarco
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I would like to add a title on the page "username reminder" ( www.mangialarossa.com/index.php/en/compo...ew=remind&Itemid=404 ) and also on the page "password reset". I think that I should edit the files "/html/com_users/remind/default.php" and "/html/com_users/reset/default.php" but I do not know how to do. Can you please help me?
In addition, I would like to have both pages responsive on mobile. Can you please advice?
Thanks
Imma
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I would like to add a title on the page "username reminder" ( www.mangialarossa.com/index.php/en/compo...ew=remind&Itemid=404 ) and also on the page "password reset". I think that I should edit the files "/html/com_users/remind/default.php" and "/html/com_users/reset/default.php" but I do not know how to do. Can you please help me?
In addition, I would like to have both pages responsive on mobile. Can you please advice?
Thanks
Imma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278069
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Title in username reminder and password resent pages
Hello,
Sorry but the page you're talking about is a Joomla page (com_users) ; it's not related at all with HikaShop.
Regards,
Sorry but the page you're talking about is a Joomla page (com_users) ; it's not related at all with HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: idimarco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds