- Thank you received: 0
Customer account (User control panel): "Edit your account information"
- Jotka
-
Topic Author
I somehow deactivated the "Edit your account information" part of the User control panel (only two parts left: addresses and orders) and now I don't find how to activate again. Can anybody help?
Thank You.
Attachment not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's the "HikaShop joomla user account link plugin" that you deactivated via the Joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jotka
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
Can I place a next question here?
Now in the account information page the two buttons do not work. If I press Send or Cancel Button, nothing seems to happen (nothing is saved and the page is not aborted to go back to the customer account page - like on the other sub-pages of the account ( see my image). There is no Back button or so. (For info: I use the "Haven" template of favthemes.com).
Best regards.
Attachment not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's not a HikaShop page. That's the Joomla profile edition page. So HikaShop has no control over what happen with the buttons there and can't add a back button there.
You'll have to ask on forum.joomla.org for that as it's outside of the support we can provide.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jotka wanted to add a back button to the Joomla user profile edition form.
He didn't want to modify the buttons of the address manager like you said you wanted to do here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/893904-c...-address.html#290854
So I don't think that you want to do what he did. Instead, it would be better to follow the answer I posted on the other thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The same issue I have as well. The buttons on edit profile page act strange: the confirm button do his job, the edited info is saved, but it do not redirect after saving back to user's control panel, as it should (my opinion), after saving the user stays in edit profile page. The button cancel just reloads the same page.
I read many topics about this issue and know that it is not hika support field.
how ever I found hikashop user account plugin (it comes with the full package instalation) ---> I thought this plugin was created exactly for this issue and it will solve this problem, but looks like the issue is somewhere else or Im doing something wrong with this plugin. (please see attached)
Redirect back -> yes
Force menu -> (menu ID)
Appreciate for any help here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Nicolas said previously :
I'm afraid that changing the action of the save button is similar than trying to add a "back" button ; it's modifications in another component, in a Joomla core component.That's not a HikaShop page. That's the Joomla profile edition page. So HikaShop has no control over what happen with the buttons there and can't add a back button there.
You'll have to ask on forum.joomla.org for that as it's outside of the support we can provide.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.