Skip to main content

Recaptcha Not Showing on Registration Page

More
8 years 11 months ago #279723 by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0

In "Users" I choose Recaptcha. I published the Recaptcha plugin and add the site key.

Any idea why the Recaptcha is not showing on the registration page?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279754 by nicolas
Hi,

The recaptcha setting and the recaptcha plugin of Joomla are not compatible with the HikaShop registration page, only the Joomla one.
You should deactivate them and instead use HikaShop's:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
It is compatible with both Joomla's and HikaShop's registration page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279827 by MyWorld
Thanks Nicolas.

Is it possible to move the Captcha at the very bottom of the page just above the submit button. It looks odd having it in the middle at the form. The Captach is usually at the end.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279829 by nicolas
Hi,

You can modify its position with the settings of the plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279924 by MyWorld
None of the options below that I choose moves the Recaptcha to the bottom after the address.

> Password
> Email
> Address

I thought that if I choose "Address" that would work but it places it under the password field as per below.


And when I choose "Address" it does not show at all on the registration form that I spoke about here: www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/892073-...-header-and-url.html

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279956 by nicolas
Hi,

The "display after" option of the plugin has a choice "address" specifically for that:
monosnap.com/file/fcGw58rvb3dzhIInM6zWVtxyP0N8Ma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280426 by MyWorld
Hi Nicolas,

What I am saying is that although I choose "Address" the captcha is NOT going below the address, it's located as per the image above.


And when I choose "Address" the captcha does not show at all on the Registration page.

Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by MyWorld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280466 by Jerome
Hello,

In the plugin, comment that line
Code:
$after = ($this->params->get('fieldafter','password') == 'email') ? 'top' : 'middle';
So it will avoid the rewrite of the variable $after and allow it to display the captcha in "end" position.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280550 by MyWorld
Where is the file please? I went here but did not find that line of code:
/public_html/plugins/captcha/recaptcha/

Also, will it be overridden when it's updated?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280552 by nicolas
Hi,

We've added the patch on our end. Download the install package of the plugin and install it and you'll get the modification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280895 by MyWorld
Hi Nicolas,

The Captcha is now located at the bottom of the form on the checkout page. It does not show on the page as per the screenshot.

I was told to disable the other Captcha so I assume the "HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 " would show on all forms instead.



Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by MyWorld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280920 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm sorry but I understand what you mean ?
As per which screenshot it doesn't show ?
How did you configure the settings of the recaptcha plugin(with a screenshot), where did you expect it to show (with a screenshot) and where is it displaying (with a screenshot) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281004 by MyWorld

How did you configure the settings of the recaptcha plugin(with a screenshot).

The recaptcha is configured as I indicated above here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/customers...ion-page.html#280426

Where did you expect it to show (with a screenshot)

I expected it to show at the bottom, before the telephone number, of the user registration page, the one I spoke about below but it is not showing at all.
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/892073-...-header-and-url.html

I was told to deactivate the Joomla recaptcha so I assumed the Hikashop one would work on all forms instead.

I hope this is clearer.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281025 by nicolas
Hi,

Ok, now I see what you mean. I've reproduced the problem and added a patch to the plugin. Download it again and install it again and it should work fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281254 by MyWorld
Hi Nicolas,

It works fine now. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286276 by CorneliaML
Hello,

I got the same problem, the Recaptcha is not showing at the bottom (underneath the address), it´s showing fine under the email adress or the password field.



Downloaded the plugin here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html

Best regards
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286313 by nicolas
Hi,

If you have the "checkout legacy" setting turned on in your HikaShop configuration, you might want to try turning it off in order to use the new checkout.
Also, make sure that the "Ask address on registration" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286378 by CorneliaML
Hi Nicolas,

thanks for the update, I´ve enabled the "Legacy checkout" to redirect the customer directly to the checkout as the customer can only order one product per order. Or is there another way to redirect the customer?

The "Ask address on registration" setting is already activated in the HikaShop configuration.

Many thanks
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286399 by nicolas
Hi,

You can use the new checkout in that case. Just disable the cart module and/or the HikaShop cart notify plugin and the system will redirect to the checkout when you click on add to cart with the new checkout too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286490 by CorneliaML
Thanks, Nicolas, I will give this one a try.
Best regards
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum