- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Recaptcha Not Showing on Registration Page
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
In "Users" I choose Recaptcha. I published the Recaptcha plugin and add the site key.
Any idea why the Recaptcha is not showing on the registration page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The recaptcha setting and the recaptcha plugin of Joomla are not compatible with the HikaShop registration page, only the Joomla one.
You should deactivate them and instead use HikaShop's:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
It is compatible with both Joomla's and HikaShop's registration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it possible to move the Captcha at the very bottom of the page just above the submit button. It looks odd having it in the middle at the form. The Captach is usually at the end.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can modify its position with the settings of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
> Password
> Address
I thought that if I choose "Address" that would work but it places it under the password field as per below.
And when I choose "Address" it does not show at all on the registration form that I spoke about here: www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/892073-...-header-and-url.html
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "display after" option of the plugin has a choice "address" specifically for that:
monosnap.com/file/fcGw58rvb3dzhIInM6zWVtxyP0N8Ma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the plugin, comment that line
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
/public_html/plugins/captcha/recaptcha/
Also, will it be overridden when it's updated?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've added the patch on our end. Download the install package of the plugin and install it and you'll get the modification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I understand what you mean ?
As per which screenshot it doesn't show ?
How did you configure the settings of the recaptcha plugin(with a screenshot), where did you expect it to show (with a screenshot) and where is it displaying (with a screenshot) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The recaptcha is configured as I indicated above here:How did you configure the settings of the recaptcha plugin(with a screenshot).
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/customers...ion-page.html#280426
I expected it to show at the bottom, before the telephone number, of the user registration page, the one I spoke about below but it is not showing at all.Where did you expect it to show (with a screenshot)
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/892073-...-header-and-url.html
I was told to deactivate the Joomla recaptcha so I assumed the Hikashop one would work on all forms instead.
I hope this is clearer.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, now I see what you mean. I've reproduced the problem and added a patch to the plugin. Download it again and install it again and it should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It works fine now. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
I got the same problem, the Recaptcha is not showing at the bottom (underneath the address), it´s showing fine under the email adress or the password field.
Downloaded the plugin here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
Best regards
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you have the "checkout legacy" setting turned on in your HikaShop configuration, you might want to try turning it off in order to use the new checkout.
Also, make sure that the "Ask address on registration" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
thanks for the update, I´ve enabled the "Legacy checkout" to redirect the customer directly to the checkout as the customer can only order one product per order. Or is there another way to redirect the customer?
The "Ask address on registration" setting is already activated in the HikaShop configuration.
Many thanks
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use the new checkout in that case. Just disable the cart module and/or the HikaShop cart notify plugin and the system will redirect to the checkout when you click on add to cart with the new checkout too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
Best regards
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.