- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email
8 years 11 months ago #280436
by MyWorld
Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
For some reason I cannot find how to change or edit "Username" on the login form.
I want to change it to "Email/Username" as users can login with their email address.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
For some reason I cannot find how to change or edit "Username" on the login form.
I want to change it to "Email/Username" as users can login with their email address.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280450
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280554
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email
So I tried Joomla's language file and Hikashop language file before posting my question. So based on your answer I am assuming that it's hikashop language file where I have to make the change. I changed the below "HIKA_USERNAME="Username" but it still does not change.
What am I missing please?
;joomla 1.6
HIKA_CONFIGURATION="Configuration"
HIKA_CATEGORIES="Categories"
HIKA_HELP="Help"
HIKA_COPY="Copy"
HIKA_DELETE="Delete"
HIKA_USER="User"
HIKA_EXPORT="Export"
HIKA_NAME="Name"
HIKA_EDIT="Edit"
HIKA_SAVE="Save"
HIKA_CLOSE="Close"
HIKA_FILES="Files"
HIKA_APPLY="Apply"
HIKA_USERNAME="Email/Username"
What am I missing please?
;joomla 1.6
HIKA_CONFIGURATION="Configuration"
HIKA_CATEGORIES="Categories"
HIKA_HELP="Help"
HIKA_COPY="Copy"
HIKA_DELETE="Delete"
HIKA_USER="User"
HIKA_EXPORT="Export"
HIKA_NAME="Name"
HIKA_EDIT="Edit"
HIKA_SAVE="Save"
HIKA_CLOSE="Close"
HIKA_FILES="Files"
HIKA_APPLY="Apply"
HIKA_USERNAME="Email/Username"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email
Hi,
Well, that's the solution for the username on the HikaShop login form...
Maybe you're talking about another login form which doesn't come from HikaShop... In that case, you should use Joomla's text overrides system to translate it. Please use the Joomla forum if you need more information on that.
Well, that's the solution for the username on the HikaShop login form...
Maybe you're talking about another login form which doesn't come from HikaShop... In that case, you should use Joomla's text overrides system to translate it. Please use the Joomla forum if you need more information on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280897
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Edit Login Form - Change Username to Email
Thanks Nicolas.
It was another login form and I was assuming that it from Hikashop and not Joomla that's why I couldn't find it.
It was another login form and I was assuming that it from Hikashop and not Joomla that's why I couldn't find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds