- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Edit Order of Address
8 years 11 months ago #280437
by MyWorld
Edit Order of Address was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
In the user account under "addresses" AND in the order emails the address is displayed like this:
John Brown
222 Some address
M3T 7M9 Toronto Ontario
Canada
How do I get the Zip/Postal code to show after the Province/State?
So like this:
John Brown
222 Some address
Toronto, Ontario M3T 7M9
Canada
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
In the user account under "addresses" AND in the order emails the address is displayed like this:
John Brown
222 Some address
M3T 7M9 Toronto Ontario
Canada
How do I get the Zip/Postal code to show after the Province/State?
So like this:
John Brown
222 Some address
Toronto, Ontario M3T 7M9
Canada
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280447
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Order of Address
Hello,
After almost 7 years and a bit more than 600 message, I though that I already knew about the view overrides regarding the address :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
But, I would also though that you knew our configuration documentation page, that you will consult it before posting a question here :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_shipping
Regards,
After almost 7 years and a bit more than 600 message, I though that I already knew about the view overrides regarding the address :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
But, I would also though that you knew our configuration documentation page, that you will consult it before posting a question here :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_shipping
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280558
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Edit Order of Address
Has nothing changed after 7 years? Is everything the same?
I don't know about others but I have a LOT on my plate and I don't have the capacity to remember everything. I always look for a solution before posting. Maybe your documentation is not helpful or clear enough why I am still having to ask questions.
Sorry to have bothered you... I guess support was not included in my purchases of the Hikashop.
I don't know about others but I have a LOT on my plate and I don't have the capacity to remember everything. I always look for a solution before posting. Maybe your documentation is not helpful or clear enough why I am still having to ask questions.
Sorry to have bothered you... I guess support was not included in my purchases of the Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds