- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
No link to 2 elements in Addresses page
8 years 11 months ago #280881
by Jeremy21
No link to 2 elements in Addresses page was created by Jeremy21
Hi!
1/ When I click on the "N ew" link (to add a new address) the link is ...../index.php/shop/user/address#
2/ When I click on the pencil icon (to edit the actual address) the link is ...../index.php/shop/user/address#
But to remove the address it works I have the link (on the trash icon) ...../index.php/shop/user/delete/address_id-8/fc403b1a1 etc....
Did I miss something?
Regards
1/ When I click on the "N ew" link (to add a new address) the link is ...../index.php/shop/user/address#
2/ When I click on the pencil icon (to edit the actual address) the link is ...../index.php/shop/user/address#
But to remove the address it works I have the link (on the trash icon) ...../index.php/shop/user/delete/address_id-8/fc403b1a1 etc....
Did I miss something?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280907
by Jeremy21
Replied by Jeremy21 on topic No link to 2 elements in Addresses page
OK I found the problem. It was the pop up mode! I have to set it on mootools and not inherited!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds